Amplifier® is a rapidly growing company in a brand new, 100K+ sq/ft warehouse in Austin, Texas. Located minutes from downtown, we are building a next-generation merchandising platform for the Internet’s most compelling communities. Amplifier blends order fulfillment, apparel manufacturing and personalization, and digital print-on-demand into a single service offering.
Amplifier® seeks reliable and attentive workers for rapidly growing fulfillment team. We're looking for people who work hard, pay attention and have fun supporting the ecommerce sales of some of the Internet's coolest online communities.
- Applicants will be able to read and write English fluently
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation for on time arrival at work
- Accurately count products
- Pick/Pack/Ship customer orders
- Pick orders using a hand held RF (radio frequency) barcode scanners
- Strict adherence to safety, quality, and production standards
- Stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lift / move up 50 pounds
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in warehouse varies between 60 and 95 degrees, and occasionally exceeding 95 degrees
- Working nights, weekends, and/or holidays will sometimes be required
- Overtime is often required (sometimes on very short notice)
- You should expect to and will be required to cross train and work in different areas of the warehouse.
- Room for advancement for those who work hard and prove trustworthy
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills, including Screen Printing and Third Party Logistics Systems
- Periodic dinners/movie with the crew at private Alamo Drafthouse parties and more
- Candidates with Screen Printing experience will stand out even more.