Screen Print Worker
Amplifier® is a rapidly growing company in Austin, Texas. Located minutes from downtown, we are building a next-generation merchandising platform for the Internet’s most compelling communities. With over 100,000 s.f. at our disposal, Amplifier blends order fulfillment, apparel manufacturing, and personalization, and digital print-on-demand into a single service offering. And while we are strong enough for the Fortune 500, we are made for Internet powerhouses. Our clients include brands like Mythical Entertainment, Alamo, Smosh, Superfoods, and many others.
Amplifier® seeks reliable, attentive, and experienced workers for our screenprint department. We're looking for people who work hard, pay attention, and have fun to support our terrific clients.
- Room for advancement for those who work hard
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills, including Screen Printing and Third Party Logistics Systems
- Periodic dinners/movies with the crew at private Alamo Drafthouse parties and more
If you're looking for an opportunity to work hard, learn new skills, and be given increased responsibility, we'd like to hear from you.
- Applicants will be able to read and write English fluently
- Be 18 years of age or older and have no criminal record
- Attend regularly and on time
- Operate simple heat-labeling equipment
- Operate automatic screen printing equipment
- Accurately count products
- Strict adherence to safety, quality, and production standards
- Experience running automatic presses at full speed.
- Know how to efficiently set up multi-color jobs.
- Availability to work a night shift.
- Stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lift / move up 50 pounds
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in warehouse varies between 60 and 95 degrees, and occasionally exceeding 95 degrees
- Working nights, weekends, and/or holidays will sometimes be required
- Overtime is often required (sometimes on very short notice)
- You may be required to cross-train and work in different areas of the warehouse.